Does your business have a digital address?
(Read till the end to know about your address.)
The first thing a prospective customer does, whenever they need something, is to search popular search engines like Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo etc…
Even though traditional marketing is at an all-time low, all businesses can take advantage of digital marketing (Website, Mobile, Social Media) to ensure strong comeback while situation (COVID-19) is getting under control. Below chart gives an insight on most important media channels.
“If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.” – Bill Gates.
Source Linkedin Learning
Shoppers nowadays are anticipating businesses to have websites.
- Website is an address of your own on the internet
- First place a potential customer checks for anything is on the website search engine, before making a purchase
- If there is no website, customers will never know of your presence
- And those who know about your business will assume that you are not moving with the trend
Getting a website for your company provides instant control over your marketing plan and marketing research.
- You can show your products online exactly the way you want to
- You don’t have to rely on others to talk for you
- You can have a website design as per your vision
Credibility and Transparency
Presence of the website indicates that you are secure and trustworthy.
- The active website shows that you are open for business, even during the current situation
- Some factors which can improve your credibility and transparency
- Strong Design
- Secured with SSL certificates
- Up to date information about your business
- Being active on Social Media platforms
- Giving Contact information
- Social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, B2B marketing, B2C marketing etc gets more credibility
Your website doubled up as an eCommerce platform can bring you more revenue.
- Buying (or selling) becomes faster
- It is easier to find your products
- Online sales can be 24/7
- You can reach more customers, even far from your business
- Operational cost is lower
- Quality of services will become higher
- For some business even physical location will not be required
- It is easier to start and manage a business online
Online advertising will become cheaper with website compared to traditional advertising (TV, Radio, Newspaper, Flyers)
- Reduce the cost of the ad
- Holds more attention and is less intrusive
- A proper digital marketing strategy can target the audience as per actual requirement
- You can track the advertising expense in real-time
- You can update your digital strategy with ease
- Brand engagement is increased
- You can give a better idea of your product
Easy to update
Technology is advanced a lot. It’s easier to update the website, more than before.
- With cPanel or CMS, once the website is developed by a website builder, it can be updated by the user without waiting for the developer or agency
- Advantage of updating your website time to time
- Easy to review your current digital content and web design
- Improve your website speed
- Check your website data
- Easy to update the website in Arabic or other languages
- Change as per new inspirations
- Add powerful multimedia
- Align your design to current trends
- Perform simple A/B testing
- Optimize your SEO
- Should I get a website, even if I have a social media presence?
Definitely Yes, as social media here today may be gone tomorrow. It’s like you are living in a rented house. But the website will always stay. It’s like your own house (digital address).
- Can I find more customers?
Definitely Yes, most of the potential customer search for everything online via a search engine. If you do not have a website. Then you are surely losing them all.
We as Adorizon Creative Solution LLC is always there to help.
- 2 views
- 0 Comment