【Digital Address】- Do you have one?
(Read till the end to know about your address.)
You must have a digital address since the first thing a prospective consumer does when they need anything is search prominent search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, and others.
Despite the fact that traditional marketing is at an all-time low, all businesses can use digital marketing (websites, mobile apps, and social media) to ensure a strong comeback while the situation (COVID-19) is being resolved. The graph below depicts the most important media channels.
“If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.” – Bill Gates.
Source Linkedin Learning
Shoppers nowadays are anticipating businesses to have websites.
- Website is an address of your own on the internet.
- First place a potential customer checks for anything is on the website search engine, before making a purchase.
- If there is no website, customers will never know of your presence.
- And those who know about your business will assume that you are not moving with the trend.
Getting a website for your company provides instant control over your marketing plan and marketing research.
- You can show your products online exactly the way you want to.
- You don’t have to rely on others to talk for you.
- You can have a website design as per your vision.
Credibility and Transparency
The presence of the website indicates that you are secure and trustworthy.
- The active website shows that you are open for business, even during the current situation.
- Some factors which can improve your credibility and transparency:
- Strong Design,
- Secured with SSL certificates,
- Up to date information about your business,
- Being active on Social Media platforms,
- Giving Contact information,
- Social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, etc gets more credibility
Your website doubled up as an eCommerce platform can bring you more revenue.
- Buying (or selling) becomes faster.
- It is easier to find your products.
- Online sales can be 24/7.
- You can reach more customers, even far from your business.
- Operational cost is lower.
- The quality of services will become higher.
- For some businesses even physical location will not be required.
- It is easier to start and manage a business online.
Online advertising will become cheaper with websites compared to traditional advertising (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Flyers).
- Reduce the cost of the ad.
- Holds more attention and is less intrusive.
- A proper digital marketing strategy can target the audience as per actual requirements.
- You can track the advertising expense in real-time.
- You can update your digital strategy with ease.
- Brand engagement is increased.
- You can give a better idea of your product.
Easy to update
Technology is advanced a lot. It’s easier to update the website, more than before.
- With cPanel or CMS, once the website is developed by a website builder, it can be updated by the user without waiting for the developer or agency.
- Advantage of updating your website time to time:
- Easy to review your current digital content and web design.
- Improve your website speed.
- Check your website data.
- Easy to update the website in Arabic or other languages.
- Change as per new inspirations.
- Add powerful multimedia.
- Align your design to current trends.
- Perform simple A/B testing.
- Optimize your SEO.
- Should I get a website, even if I have a social media presence?
Definitely Yes, as social media here today may be gone tomorrow. It’s like you are living in a rented house. But the website will always stay. It’s like your own house (digital address).
- Can I find more customers?
Definitely Yes, most of the potential customer search for everything online via a search engine. If you do not have a website. Then you are surely losing them all.
So, let’s get started with your own digital address. We as Adorizon Creative Solution LLC is always there to help.
- 0 Comment